Bill Rothermel has been a resident of Lancaster County since graduating from Shippensburg University in May, 1980. There he received a Bachelor of Arts in Urban/Rural Studies (Geography/Environmental Planning); was Vice-President of the Class of 1980; and also President of Gamma Theta Upsilon, Omicron Chapter, International Honorary Geographical Fraternity.
He is a 1986 graduate of Leadership Lancaster (an affiliate of the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce); former-Secretary and member of the Board of Directors of Dollars for Scholars of Lancaster County; a member of the Boards of Directors of the Rolls-Royce Foundation, Mechanicsburg, the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, Hershey; and of the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, Boyertown, all in Pennsylvania. He is an automotive historian and freelance writer for various national and international automotive and club publications. He also serves as Master of Ceremonies for the Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance, Boca Raton, Florida; 100 Motorcars of Radnor Hunt, Malvern, Pennsylvania; the St. Michaels Concours d’Elegance, St. Michaels, Maryland; The Milwaukee Masterpiece, Milwaukee, Wisconsin; The Elegance, Hershey, Pennsylvania; the Pinehurst Concours d’Elegance, Pinehurst, North Carolina; and the Monmouth County Concours d’Elegance, Monmouth, New Jersey. All events benefit various charities throughout the United States.
Among Bill’s many achievements and honors include:
- Gold Life Member Award of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors Excellence Club
- Member NAR (National Association of Realtors), PAR (Pennsylvania Association of Realtors), and LCAR (Lancaster County Association of Realtors)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Member REBAC (Real Estate Buyer’s Agents Council) -RS (Residential Sales Council)
- 1998 President of the Lancaster County Association of Realtors; former Secretary, Treasurer, and a six-year member of the Board of Directors
- Instructor, new Realtor orientation program for Lancaster County Association of Realtors * Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Graduate of the Realtor’s Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Chosen by readers of Lancaster Magazine as one of the top two realtors for 2011.
In addition to listing and selling real estate, Bill is a relocation specialist and an Associate Broker with RE/MAX Associates of Lancaster. Bill has been recognized as a fourteen-year member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club, and a recipient of both the RE/MAX Hall of Fame, and the RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award; placing him among the top RE/MAX agents in the United States.
Whether your needs be residential, relocation, or new construction, as a member of the Keystone Multiple Listing Service, Bill can show and sell properties listed for sale with any real estate office throughout Lancaster County. As an affiliate of REMAX International, Inc., one of the world's largest relocation networks comprised of nearly 2,500 high-quality real estate agencies worldwide; you will be assured of working with real estate professionals, regardless of where you are moving from or relocating to. References are gladly provided upon request.